30-Day Gratitude Journal-Day 23

Another Thankful Thursday post to share with all of my readers.

1) Thankful for all of you who read my posts through the different social sites: Facebook, Twitter, Braveheart Woman, Black Women Connect, Google Buzz, Google Reader, Google Search, Email, BlogHer and any of the other sites that I didn't mention. I am very appreciative of the love that you send to me when you take the time to read my posts.

2) Being better able to control my appetite. I don't even crave a lot of the things that I used to. I was eating a Peanut Butter sandwich earlier and my niece asked me why I didn't have jelly on it. My answer was that I just didn't want any.

Just peanut butter on whole wheat. Yummy!

3) Keeping my promise to myself to remain free from other people's drama. When someone calls me about someone else's drama, ummmm...I'm not interested. I'll talk to them about their own concerns or challenges, but not about anyone else.

4) Time. God doesn't operate based on time, but He gave it to us to operate in (another post coming soon).

5) Conscious living. You should really try it for yourself, if you're not doing it.



"Destined for Purpose: Empowered with Passion"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings