2015 Preview = C.R.E.A.M

2 + 0 +1+5 = 8

http://ruthtrumpold.id.au/

The new year, 2015 is about to be the best ever. I am looking forward to ALL of the wonderful things that are in store for me this year. Yes Lord!

If you're wondering what the equation above represents, let me explain. The number 8 represents renewal, refreshing and restoration. And the number 8 is MY number because it has played major roles in my life starting with the day that I was born which was on the 8th of June. So, as it has happened over the years, since the time of my birth, this particular number has shown up in almost EVERY life changing event that concerns me. Needless to say, with the single numbers of this year totaling 8, I am even more excited about the prospects of glorious happenings.

As with years past, 2013 and 2014, theme words were chosen that represented what was in store for me during that particular year. This year, the theme words or the acronym for those words is CREAM which spells out Connection, Restoration, Expectation, Application, and Manifestation. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Now let me explain why these specific words were chosen just for me

Connection- There will be opportunities for me to connect with some people who play major roles in my life. Whether these connections will be seasonal or lifetime, I do not know yet. However, I look forward to meeting and connecting with those people. If you noticed, the name of this blog was changed to reflect connections. God always has people in place who are positioned to propel you forward into your destiny and I am excited about that. Looking forward to Cass Connections.

Restoration- This is my season of restoration and I receive it wholeheartedly. God is going to restore unto me everything that was taken away, with an upgrade. This means that all things will be better than they were before. I am reminded of Job who received everything back in double portions. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Expectation- My mind and my heart are in high expectations of God fully revealing the mysteries of Himself and His goodness to me. I AM expecting great things in amazing ways and it is marvelous in my eyes. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Application- Over the past several years, I have been a student of sorts, learning everything from more of the BIBLE and who God really is to me, reading personal development blogs and books, learning about how to invest and trade and how to have successful relationships that serve God's purpose in my life. Now, this year I AM going to apply all that I have been learning which will aid in the next letter of this acronym........

Manifestation- And with the right connections, everything being restored, having high expectations and applying all that I have learned, I will walk in manifestation of my heart's desire. I will see, hear, feel, taste and smell my heart's desires in 2015. I eagerly await the manifestation. Yes, Yes, Yes!

This year, 2015 is the CREAM of the crop for me. It is harvest time and I shall reap bountifully the abundance of God's goodness and I continue to move forward in my calling. 

All of this is about propelling me forward into my CALLING so that I can fulfill the Will of God for my life. And God gets ALL the glory.







Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. You are Destined for Purpose: Empowered by Passion. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings