Purpose and Passion: New Ventures

The time has finally come to explore a whole new world and new ventures. After years of working for corporate America and punching the clock for others, I’ve also decided to strike out on my own, establishing my own personal development consulting, coaching and mentoring enterprise. I’ve always had the thirst for wanting my own, knowing that there had to be more to life than the one I was presently living in. Over the years, I’ve tossed around some ideas and even tried other ventures, but none of them seemed to be for me. I had to learn that finding my ‘niche’ would make the difference in loving what I do and being successful at it or just doing it to make money. I also had to learn that I wouldn’t be at ease or have that peace until I discovered what my purpose was, my God given purpose. By the wisdom of God, I was able to discover that purpose and combined that with my passion. Now I am doing what I love to do.

Each of us has a calling to fulfill, a purpose or assignment that God has destined for us (2 Tim 1:9). We go through life living in frustration, mad at the world because we know that deep down inside, there is more to life and that somewhere there is the abundant life that we were promised in John 10:10. But how do we discover what that purpose is? You seek God’s guidance and His wisdom. We are already equipped with the tools needed to fulfill the call; it is just a matter of tapping into the wisdom of God to bring those things to life.

I have always had this knack for coaching, training, inspiring and motivating people. I’ve always loved helping others to develop and become the best that they can be. I’ve found myself, more times than not, counseling and coaching others in finding what is right for them. I soon discovered that my purpose was tied into my passion and that by combining the two, God’s will for my life will be manifested in more ways I could ever imagine or think. It’s not considered work, but just being in tune to what women are missing in their lives and how I can help them to discover their purpose and passion. Help them to discover that they have a life of peace and prosperity waiting on them to take hold of.

So, what is it that you are really passionate about? If money was not an option, and you could do ANYTHING that you wanted to do, what would you do without any hesitation or doubt in your mind? Is it cooking, teaching, singing, dancing, crunching numbers, counseling or coaching? Or is it reading, acting, sports, painting, sewing, or preaching? There are so many options, but you have to know which option is for you. There are so many paths to tread that will lead you to your new world.

What are you waiting on? Now is the time to step outside of your world and enter into the one that you’ve been longing to live in. I hope that you will find useful information on this blog, that will help you to discover your whole new world, your purpose and your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings