Affirmations to Self from Self

Here are some affirmations that I make to myself for myself on a daily basis. These are reminders of who I am, who I was created to be and all of the greatness that is within me.

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings
I am holy without blame
I am a person of wisdom
I am saved by God's grace
I am anointed
I am rooted and grounded in love
I speak the truth in love
I walk in love
I am prosperous
I am healthy
I am consecrated and sanctified
I am the salt of the earth


I am God's workmanship
I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus
I am a new creature in Christ
I am accepted in the Beloved
I am filled with the Holy Spirit
I am the righteousness of God
I am a follower of Jesus
I am a joint heir with Jesus

I have a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ
I am free from the law of sin and death
I am strengthened with God's might
I am an overcomer
I am more than a conqueror
I am victorious
I am a partaker of the promises.

Do you have any affirmations that you say to youself? If so, what are some of them?

Copyright© 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings