30-Day Gratitude Journal- Day 26

Today was a good day. It's such a great feeling just knowing that a WORD from GOD makes everything alright! So, inspite of the thunderous showers that poured and knocked the power out for over an hour, I am still ever grateful and here's why:

1) Visiting Word of Faith again, where Bishop Dale Bronner is the Pastor. He was away but the message was still so on point, which brings me to #2.

2) Having the opportunity to hear Dr. Zachary Tims

 of Orlando, FL bring the message. I used to watch him on tv, faithfully, every morning. But since I don't really watch tv any more, it was great to fnally hear him in person, which was a first for me.

3) His message, which was on think before speaking. We should not murmur or complain. Doing so displeases God. And I know that all of us desire only to please Him.

4) The totality of saying GOODBYE! And by the way, this word is a complete sentence, so don't feel obligated to explain any further, unless you want to.

5) Enjoying a wonderful Sunday dinner with the family. It was nutritious and delicious.

What are you grateful for on this day!

"Destined for Purpose: Empowered with Passion"

2 comments:

  1. Yay, God! I have been searching for more Christian bloggers, and I noticed a message written by you at Afrobella.com. Love the 30-Day Gratitude Journal, and now that I've seen yours I know that a thankfulness challenge will be my next blogger challenge. Keep up the godly work and I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shones, thank you for coming to visit my blog. I am very appreciative of my readers.

    The 30-Day Gratitude Journal has really been an inspiration for me and I have seen so many wonderful things happen as a result of it.

    I hope that you'll continue to come by.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings