30-Day Gratitude Journal- Day 28

Today is the 28th day of June, the 28th day of posting in my Gratitude Journal. This experience has been absolutely amazing and has opened my world to more wonderful experiences. As I looked back over the things that wrote about in the journal, I see how being grateful and appreciative just allows for more of of the great things to come into my life. YES!

So on this day, here are some of the things that occurred on this glorious day:


1) Spending time playing with my youngest granddaughter. She was spinning around in the middle of the floor until she was dizzy. The she would just fall on the floor and just laugh. Did I mention that she is only 18 months old? She is a character already.

2) Appreciating the fact that if I'm going to remain free, then I'm going to continue improving me.

3) The ABC's of gratefulness. What I mean by that is that I thought of a word for every letter of the alphabet that relates to gratefulness and appreciation. For example: A- appreciation, B- beautiful, C-celebration, etc.

4) Gaining more in depth knowledge on keeping my mind in a 'happy place'.

5) One of my colleagues in one of my LinkedIn Groups sharing some valuable tips on improving marketing techniques. His ideas are fantastic and he's even allowed us to use some of his business templates for certain ideas. Fantastic.

"Destined for Purpose: Empowered with Passion"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings