Looking Forward to Moving Forward

Well, the new year is under way and I pray that many of you are holding fast to your declarations, resolutions, goal accomplishments and promises that you made to yourself at the beginning of this year.

As for me, I am looking forward to moving forward with new and exciting things happening this year. One of those things is the establishment of new friendships; connecting to like-minded people of God who are in pursuit of purpose. That is something that has been lacking in my life for a few years now, so I am making that a priority this year.

Another thing that I am looking forward to moving forward is more of God and less of me. I hear this all this time and I even say it quite a bit myself. But now, there is a new revelation of this for me and one that I am eager to explore. I truly want my life to be all about doing His Will and living His purpose for my life. I really do. And so, after coming to the realization that a lot of what I wanted to accomplish and/or just have for myself, was about me and not Him. My focus was on me and not Him. And that was selfish, to say that least. Now, it's a new day, I pray.

As I mentioned in a previous post, this year for me and the purpose of God that He has ordained is about connections, restorations, expectations, applications, and manifestations. And that seems to be clear from the wonderful things that He is revealing to me.

What have you been up to the first 15 days of the new year?

Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. You are Destined for Purpose: Empowered by Passion. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings