JUNE- My Favorite Month of the Year



Today, June 1, 2015, we enter into the 6 month of the year, which also happens to be my BIRTHDAY month. That's right, I will celebrate the completion of 49 years of life on this fantastic place we call earth.

This time of the year is always a time of reflection for me as I look back over the past year, the good and the not so good moments. With each reflection, I ask what was the lesson, was I fully engaged and if not, how can do better in the coming year.

This month promises some very exciting things including my birthday, the release of the "Preparing for the Promise" program that will guide others into walking in the promises that were made to each of us throughout the pages of the Bible, other celebrations and special events...and so much more. I am so excited about all of it.

So stay tuned for all of the amazing things in store for you and for me.

Until then, peace and blessings to you.


Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings