We're in the Second Half


Can you believe that we're half way through 2015 already? Man, time is flying by. We're now in the second half or third quarter of this year.

I can happily say that I have accomplished quite a few of the goals that I set at the beginning of the year;

1. wrote my first personal development/spiritual book to help people to understand that the law of attraction is a biblical principle.

2. self published said book which is available for sale on my website and also on Amazon. Click either link to purchase your copy today.

3. created a personal development program that coaches others, in 30 steps, to transform their lives so that they live according to the promises that were made to them in the Bible and also the ones that made to themselves.

4. Made some very tough love decisions and changes that had to be made for everyone involved. I'm happy about it.

5. Living the C.R.E.A.M dream (connection, restoration, exploration, application and manifestation.

6. Celebrated my 49th birthday in June, which happens to be my favorite month of the year. I have now entered into living my 50th year and I intend on making it the best birthday to date...the entire year.


Yes, I am proud of myself and I am looking forward to what the next half of this year will manifest. I know that I need to focus more. Yes, there were many distractions that kept me otherwise preoccupied, but I am more determined to stay more focused in this second half of this year. There is still so much I want to accomplish and manifest and it is going to require focus, dedication and determination.

One of the things that I really need to stay focused on is spending time with My Heavenly Father. He is everything to me and I want so much to prove that to Him, even though He already knows my heart. I was reading a scripture the other day that reminded me that my "Maker is my Husband" and I asked myself, would I neglect my Husband, even with so many distractions that I have earlier this year? No, I would not. So, I've made a commitment to treat My God as if He is just that, My Husband, the Lover of My Soul. And that requires more than just words, but lots of action.

So, what have you accomplished so far in the first half of 2015?


Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings