Still Here! Are you?

Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since we've connected here on the blog. So much has happened that I cannot possible recall it all in this post. So here is quick summary in pics.

I moved across the country to San Diego, CA. It was hard leaving my family, especially my son. In the picture below, you'll see him holding on to me tight.

I celebrated my 50th birthday this year at the Sea Port Village in San Diego.

I've reconnected with some great friends (Tracey, Teariney and Crystal) whom I had not seen since we graduated high school in 1984.

I met some awesome women and have become of their mission of helping women who are leaders in their communities as they bring about positive change. The name of this incredible organization is Women Organizing Women, Inc.

I've changed careers......yayyyy.

My Son and I before I left for SD
Celebrating my 50th birthday at Sea Port Village in SD
Enjoying time at the Mission Bay Beach in SD


Enjoying friends from high school.

Enjoying friends from high school

Lunch meeting with the Women of WOW, Inc.

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am still here and just shifted gears as led by God. So what have you been up to lately?


Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings