What will be your legacy?



There is a purpose for all of us here on earth. No one was created just for the sake of being created. God had a specific plan for our life before He place us gently in the womb of our mothers.

Just recently, I celebrated the homegoing services of a dear friend. She was truly a woman of God who realized that she had a purpose and was always eager and willing to serve in it . Her spirit was truly that of God and everyone who came into contact with her, immediately recognized and realized that. It was so touching and heartfelt to hear so many speak of this lovely soul who was truly a Proverbs 31 woman. That was the legacy that she left.

As I sat there in the midst of all who came to celebrate her life, I began to search my own spirit and soul to see if I was truly a representative of who God is. Can those who come into contact with me, soon realize that His Spirit is the leader of my life and can they feel His presence in me?

These thoughts made me come to terms with there is still work to be done in me and through me. God is not finished with me yet and I must be totally in alignment with His purpose for my life. I have to separate myself from that circle that keeps me wanting to define my life by circumstances. I must share the tests that I have passed to be shared through my testimony for as the Word states, "we overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony." That must be the legacy that was my life when I depart from this earth.

Things happen; accept them, correct them and move on!

Life happens; We know that, but continue to live it and learn along the way!

Examine your own life and answer the question of "Can those whom I come into contact with, see and feel the Spirit of God in me?" If they cannot, then began to seek Him to remove anything that is hindering that from happening. Because when the time comes to celebrate your homegoing to be with our Lord, what will be the legacy that is spoken about you?

If you are feeling that you are not in the call on your life, I pray that you will seek the Lord with all of your heart and ask for His guidance on what you should be doing. There is no time for "just chilling" or "doing nothing" anymore. There is work to be done.  If you are reading this, then you are still here. And if you are still here, then there is still work for you do according to the plan God has for your life.




Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings