The Law of Attraction: A Biblical Principle- Speaking

Ask= Thoughts + Feelings + Speaking



Proverbs 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue

The power of the tongue. Just thought I would begin this post with a scripture!

The third component in the ASK equation of the Law of Attraction and Biblical principle is SPEAKING.

The words that come out of your mouth can either produce or reduce. They will either add, subtract, multiply or divide experiences in your life. In other words, the words that you speak are powerful. They have the power to build and the power to tear down. They have the power to destroy and the power to create.

We have been given the power to create our own lives and part of that power is to SPEAK it. The scripture above references that and since we are made in the image of God, these scripture references that as well

Genesis 1:26
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

Romans 4:17 (AMP)
...Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed.

Job 22:28 (AMP)
You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of God's favor] shall shine upon your ways.

Did you really get what those scriptures are saying to you? You have power to create your life experiences just by the words that you speak. It is all a part of ASKING through our thoughts, our feelings and the words that we speak, which should be in alignment with each other. All three components of ASKING must be from a place of RIGHTEOUSNESS. That is how you create the life that you truly desire.

Luke 6:45
The upright (honorable, intrinsically good) man out of the good treasure [stored] in his heart produces what is upright (honorable and intrinsically good), and the evil man out of the evil storehouse brings forth that which is depraved (wicked and intrinsically evil); for out of the abundance (overflow) of the heart his mouth speaks

Most people take words for granted and just speak without even thinking about what they are saying.  Words are just the manifestation of what is really in the heart.

Happy people speak happy words. They are optimist and will always try to find 'the good' in things.

Unhappy people speak unkind and hurtful whether they mean to do it or not. Their heart is not in a place of happiness and as the scripture states, what is in their heart, will come out of their mouths.

Be careful of the what you say (or write), regardless of the context in which it is done (angrily, jokingly, sarcasticly, etc). You can either build something or someone or tear down something or someone, including yourself, just by the words that you speak (or write).

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.

Ezekiel 13:8
Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign LORD.

Ephesians 4:29
Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
In a previous post, I give some examples of words that people use in different context, that can destroy what they are trying to build. I've added a few more to this list.

"I almost died laughing"

"___ (insert name) makes me sick. They get on my last nerve"

"I'm broke. Honey, I ain't got NO money"

"My head (or any other body part) is killing me"

"I'm stupid, stupid, stupid" (or any other negative characteristic of myself).

"I am struggling and barely making it."

"I HAVE to work because I HAVE BILLS to pay."

"If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong with me. That's the story of my life."
"That must be nice but I'll never be able to afford anything like that."

All of those statements are statements of defeat and has ulitmately created the life that is described. There is absolutely no way, that a good harvest will be produced from those word seeds. Those word seeds above are all 'killers' just like weed and your harvest will be just that.

So try statements that build what you want such as:

"That was too funny!"

"I'm so happy for you and I know that mine will be manifested soon."

"I have more than enough to do whatever I want."

"God is my source; not my paycheck."

"I walk in health and wholeness. Thank God for healing."

"Whew!! I got it going on!"

"Honey, I got the midas touch and everything I touch turns to gold."

"I am blessed and highly favored"

And here's another one. If someone ask you to go somewhere with them and you don't physically have the money, don't say "I don't have no money"; especially, if they didn't ask you about having money.

Instead, here's what you should say, "I receive all blessings, thank you." And you may just be blessed with going and not have to concern yourself with money. God is in the blessing business like that.

Here's a testimony for you. In the past year, I have taken 5 trips with 2 more coming up and I've only had to pay for one of them because "I receive all blessings, thank you".

For one of those trips, I had to catch myself and the words that I was about to speak. Actually, it was one of my friends who caught it and checked me. She said to me, "I didn't ask you anything about money, I asked if you would like to go. So now, let's try that again. Would you like to go with me on this trip?"  

We've given each other permission to check each other like that. That's what friends do. And of course, my answer was yes and so I went and really enjoyed the experience, without spending any of my money. 

Now we know how we ASK for what we desire. We ASK by what we think about (focus on), by how we feel in our hearts and by the words that we speak. In summary,

Change your mind, change your heart and you will change the words that you speak.
Then you will change your life.



That is the Law of Attraction. That is a Biblical Principle

Next we will discuss the importance of BELIEVING that our desire will manifest. Stay tuned!

"Thanks for reading. Leave a comment to let me know that you were here and help spread the word by clicking on one of the icons above (under the post title). You are Destined for Purpose: Empowered with Passion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings