Busy, Busy- What Have You Been Up To?




Hello My Friend,

How are you How has life been treating you lately? I pray that all is well.

What have I been up to lately? Well, where do I begin?

1. I completed and launched my first book titled, "Ask, Believe, Receive: Law of Attraction or Biblical Principle. This book was written to help you to understand how the universe was designed to operate for us. You can order your copy of the book on paperback or on Amazon in paperback or ebook. It will bless your life and make you look at how you are asking, believing, and receiving the things that come into your life.

2. I am currently preparing to launch an e-course titled, Preparing for the Promise, which will direct you back to the path of your predetermined or pre-planned purpose. It is a 30-Step Program to guide you in the right direction so that you can live your best life. Stay tuned for more information on that.

3. I launched a new Facebook page titled, Progress 2 Promise, which was created to help others to realize their potential as they progress to the promises that God made to them throughout His Word. Please join the community as we grow and share our experiences.

4. Planning for a family reunion to be held in July.

5. Ministering to souls that desire to know more of God and how to develop their relationship with Him.

6. Monthly birthday celebrations with family members who were born in that particular month. We meet one Sunday a month for dinner and this month, we celebrated my son and other family members.

7. Preparing to relaunch my website which will used to share valuable tips and information to transform your life.

Busy, busy, but that's great because I like being busy for the kingdom, winning souls in whatever capacity He chooses for me. I would love to hear from you so please feel free to leave a comment in the section below.

God's peace & blessings to you.


Thanks for reading. Leave a comment and feel free to share this post. Cass C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and participation on the blog are always welcome. Peace & Blessings